Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Goodbye 2009...

I cannot believe that 2009 is coming to an end. In just a short couple of days, 2010 will be here! With a new decade upon me, I have been brainstorming a couple of ideas for New Years resolutions. I am not the type of person to usually do this, but I was inspired when I came across an article about a book called "29 Gifts" (you can read about the story here: http://givingchallenge.ning.com/) Seems like such a simple thing to do, but something that I could get a lot out of.

So, over the next couple of days, as I say goodbye to 2009, I will be thinking about goals that I would like to reach in 2010. For some reason, I just have a feeling, it's going to be one of my best years yet.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love your positive outlook. I too pray this will be your best year yet! :)