Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Since when does getting married entitle you to a free for all for gifts?!

I say this because I know several people that are getting married this year and am shocked at how greedy people can be when it comes to their registries. I am not saying that Brian and I are perfect, I'm just saying, who the hell needs 2 sets of dishes?! 2 sets of silverware? Numerous bar glasses and countertop appliances?! Who needs all that stuff?! Shouldn't getting married be more about spending your life with your best friend, then about all of the expensive presents?! This is just my 2 cents. And maybe Brian and I aren't "normal" considering that we only registered at one place and it's for our honeymoon. I would rather have an amazing honeymoon experience then a bunch of stuff that will either never get used, or get returned when I realized how much useless crap I actually registered for!

(sigh) I feel a little better getting that off of my chest!

No comments: