Wednesday, November 19, 2008

COMING SOON...BABY GIRL HEBERT!!!




The Hebert family is seeing pink today! Adam, Holly, and Bryson took a visit to the doctor this morning and of course Adam called my cell phone while I was at the bank for work this morning and didn't have my phone with me!!! When I returned, I saw his missed call, noticed the voice mail, but didn't even listen to it...just wanted to hear it from him directly. I could tell from the tone of his voice that it was a girl...I just felt it. How exciting! I had to go ahead and "steal" the ultrasound pics from Holly's blog, but I wanted to share just how cute this little 1 pound baby is already! She seems to already have a little personality..."waving" in the first picture to her viewers! And her feet are above her head in the second! Maybe we have a gymnast in the making?! Adam said they have another photo of her yawning, which I find amusing because what could she be so tired from? Floating?! :)
With Thanksgiving coming up next week, I can't help but think about just how grateful I am for my family...for our health...for each other...and just to have people in my life that are genuine people who all really care and love one another. This little baby girl is already loved a lot by her auntie :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey there! Wish we could have chatted today. I was on the phone ALL day it seems. I will call you tomorrow or Friday so we can discuss all things girly! :) I am thankful for you too!