Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A moment's rest...but not for long!

2 days, 2 days, 2 days! I can't believe that the day is almost here! It's surreal. I don't know if it's really hit me yet...despite everything coming together, it still doesn't seem like something that I have wanted for so long, could finally be happening. I think I might need to pinch myself a few times to make sure this is all happening and it's not just a dream!
I am so glad that I only worked Monday and Tuesday this week! Those 2 days were enough for me and trying to juggle work and all of the last minute wedding stuff was driving me crazy! I was more stressed than I should have been and wasn't feeling good! Today went better. I am exhausted right now and haven't stopped all day, but it's nice to sit on my butt for a minute and relax. However, it's already 10pm and I still have plenty that needs to be done before bed.
I keep reminding myself that as stressful as some of these days have been in the past 8 months of our engagement, everything is going to be worth it on Friday because I am marrying my best friend. Many people spend their whole lives looking for "the one"...I was lucky enough to find him in 7th grade and to reconnect with him after some time apart.
I'm off to do more stuff...I know I will be sleeping good tonight!!!

No comments: