Friday, September 5, 2008

Auntie x 3 !!! :)

I thought since Holly posted the BIG news on her blog, that it was safe for me to post the news on mine :) As can be seen from my title, I am going to be an auntie again for the third time! SO exciting!!! And to think...Holly was pregnant at our wedding and just didn't know it yet! It's amazing how time flies...it seems like just yesterday, Bryson was being born into our family! And now we have Mason who is 13 months old and another little Hebert on the way! YAY!!!
I pray that Holly is able to feel better soon. The poor girl has been dealing with a lot of morning sickness and dehydration :( Thankfully, she has my brother and a lot of great friends to take care of Bryson so that she is able to get the rest and relaxation that she needs and deserves!

No comments: